- What are Clip In Hair Extensions?
- What are the best Hair Extensions for me?
- How much do Hair Extensions cost?
- How long do Hair Extensions last?
- Do Hair Extensions damage your hair?
1. What are Clip-in Hair Extensions?Clip in Hair Extensions are the easiest, fastest, and safest way to get long, thick hair in just a matter of minutes. Clip-in Hair Extension Wefts come with the clips already attached to them. This means that you can simply take the wefts and easily clip them into your hair all by yourself, without any additional costs, time, or professional help. Clip-in Hair Extensions are the perfect solution for those who are looking to get thicker hair and longer hair instantly, without the hassle, long-term commitment or breaking the bank.
2. What are the best Hair Extensions for me?
The best Hair Extensions are those that blend in well with your hair and also that fit your lifestyle. For example, if you shower often, dance, work out, swim, or play sports on a regular basis - perhaps it is best to consider temporary methods of Hair Extensions such as Clip In Hair Extensions, because they can easily be taken out for the duration of those activities and clipped back in when needed. Not only will this will ensure proper hygiene and will also make your Hair Extensions last longer, but will also be less damaging for your own hair. To learn about more set of Hair Extensions, please click here.
3. How much do Hair Extensions cost?
You can expect to pay anywhere from $60-$85 for Synthetic Hair Extensions, and anywhere from $100-$300 or more for Human Hair Extensions. We highly recommend purchasing real Remy Human Hair Extensions as they are much higher quality than Synthetic Hair Extensions as you will be able to style and wash them just like your own hair. Easyouth® Hair 20" Remy Human Hair Extensions range from $55-$150, depending on the weight that you choose (50g, or 100g). Ombre Hair Extensions range from $59-$159. We also prepared discount up to 20% for you, come and use it.
4. How long do Hair Extensions last?
The lifespan of Clip-in Hair Extensions will depend on how well you take care of them, what products you use on them, and how often you wear them. With proper care and regular wear, Easyouth Hair Extensions last anywhere from 3-6 months up to a year or even longer. For best tips and tricks on how to care for your Hair Extensions, check out these blog post.
5. Do Hair Extensions damage your hair?
The type and application methods matter when it comes to Hair Extensions. Some more permanent Hair Extensions can cause damage due to the bonding, gluing, and pulling on the hair. Clip In Hair Extensions are the least damaging option as they are simply clipped into your hair like any regular hair clip. Additionally, since you are not sleeping with the extensions in or wearing them non-stop for a long period of time, this reduces the amount of pulling and stress on your hair, which results in healthier hair. Clip-in Hair Extensions cause absolutely no damage to your hair. Looking for more har advice and styling tips? If you want to know more about Hair Extensions, please contact us.