In recent years, tape in hair extensions have already been popular in the market. There also occurs new type: virgin tape in hair. People like to use tape hair to add volume and conceal hair loss. With invisible tapes, tape in hair extensions are easy to apply and remove. It even can be reused by replacing tapes. They are economic and natural. The problem is that some of people don't know how to remove it, especially for freshmen. So they have to come to salon to remove it. Sometimes it is inconvenient. If you also have this problem, come to learn how to remove tape hair at home.
To safely remove tape in hair extensions at home, you may need some tools: a pin tail comb, tape remover spray, some clips to clip your excess hair.
Using Hair Extensions Tape Remover
1. Divide your hair to expose the tape. Shift all of the hair that is covering the tape at the top of the hair extension to the other side of your head. Hold the hair that you moved out of the way in place with a clip. Please make sure that you can easily see what you are doing in a mirror.
2. Saturate the tape with hair extension tape remover. Simply spray the product generously over the tape, until the area is saturated. (Hair extension tape removers are oil-based products that work by dissolving the glue that holds the tape to your hair, which means that you can easily peel off the tape.)
3. Wiggle the hair extension to see if it moves. Gently pull on the part of the hair extension that is the closest to the tape. To prevent your hair and the extension, please wiggle it lightly and be careful not to tug on it too much.
Peel away the tape gently when it can be easily lifted off.
Use your fingernails to gently peel the tape away from your natural hair. Never try to force the tape away from your hair, as this can cause damage and breakage. If you are having trouble getting the tape to release your hair, please try a different hair extension remover product or ask a professional hair stylist for help.
Wash and condition your hair to remove any residue from the tape.
After peeling away all of tape in hair extensions, please wash your hair as normal to remove residue. To better protect your natural hair, please wash carefully. Apply a conditioner to ensure that your hair stays moisturized. Comb the conditioner through your hair to help remove the stickiness.
You can also replace the tapes if you need. By replacing tapes, tape in hair extensions can be reused.
- Why Do You Choose Tape in Hair Extensions
- What is Seamless Injection Tape Hair Extension?
- Do You Know About Hair Extension ?
- About Tape in Hair, You Must Know These !!!
- You Sure You Know How To Wash Your Hair Extension, Really?
- Do you have hair loss? Don't worry, it can help you!
- Do You Know What is Virgin Hair? View This Article To Know More!
- View All