I-TIP extensions are installed using strand by strand beaded application for maximum versatility and movement along with easy removal and reapplication to the Guest's hair. Great for someone who loves to put their hair up and go as this method is integrated with natural hair and provides flexible movement.
KERATIN-TIP extensions are installed with a heating tool that bonds a silicone additive to the natural hair for free movement and naturally layered texture. Great for all hair types because the attachment is very small and can be customized by cutting the hair extension to be virtually undetectable. This method is great for someone who loves to put their hair up and go as it provides flexible movement.
VOLUME WEFT extensions are installed by creating a beaded foundation and sewing in the weft extensions for voluminous full coverage. This method allows for easy removal and reapplication to the Guest's hair. Great for clients with dense hair that want full coverage of their natural hair. This application can also be used in combination with other methods and can be deconstructed to customize the density for finer hair types.
- What is Seamless Injection Tape Hair Extension?
- Do You Know About Hair Extension ?
- About Tape in Hair, You Must Know These !!!
- You Sure You Know How To Wash Your Hair Extension, Really?
- Do you have hair loss? Don't worry, it can help you!
- Do You Know What is Virgin Hair? View This Article To Know More!
- View All