Hair extensions may have already been your routine. Hair extensions can add instant volume and length, give you a perfect look. However, remove your hair extensions every night when going to bed may be annoying. Are you wondering can you sleep with hair extensions? This article may help you!
Clip in Hair Extensions
Tape in Hair Extensions
As it is semi-permanent method, you can sleep comfortably with tape in hair. Tape in hair extensions are made of invisible tapes which are thin and soft. So you should not feel uncomfortable while sleeping. The method of hot fusion ensures the long-lasting look. Just make sure you get a quality tape so that they can’t fall out during your sleep. If there are a few pieces falling out, you can apply them again with new tapes.
Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
This type of extensions is a semi-permanent method. That means you can wear them for more extended periods without having to take them off. As the attachment is secure and not easy to break, it will stay on whatsoever. Make sure you brush strands every morning because they can tangle a bit during your sleep.
How to Sleep with Hair Extensions
- Best option for sleeping with hair extensions, is to braid your hair with a medium tightness - so as not to cause any pulling but to still keep it secure through the night.
- A braid will prevent your hair extensions from moving around causing the bonds to tangle - keeping your extensions nicer longer and keeping your natural hair healthy and free from breakage.
- A braid will reduce friction on the mid lengths and ends of the hair as you move in your sleep - this can also be aided through the use of a satin or silk pillowcase - making the hair smoother and easier to brush in the morning.
- Clip in VS Tape in Hair Extensions-What's Best for You
- Which Hair Extensions are Best for You
- Human Hair VS Synthetic Hair Extensions
- Why Do You Choose Hand-tied Hair Weft
- How to Choose Hair Toppers
- Get to Know More About Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
- Do Hair Extensions Damage Your Hair
- How to Remove Tape in Hair Extensions at Home
- Why Do You Choose Tape in Hair Extensions
- Clip in Hair Extensions-Something You Should be Told
- What is Seamless Injection Tape Hair Extension?
- View All