Tape in hair extensions are always popular among hair extension lovers and salons. They are hair extensions applied by invisible tapes. Since tape in hair extensions are light and invisible, they are easy to catch people's hearts. Are you familar with tape in hair extensions? Get to know pros and cons of tape ins.
Pros of Tape in Hair Extensions
First of all, you should know that different from clip in hair extensions, tape in hair extensions are semi-permanent hair extensions.
1. Tape in hair extensions are comfortable.
Tape in hair extensions are very comfortable to wear because of light weight. Many celebrities wear tape in hair extensions due to unique lightweight. You may be able to forget that you are wearing it. Tape ins will not put stress on your natural hair.
2. Tape in hair extensions are reusable.
They can be quickly removed and replaced easily by a stylist specialising in professional hair extensions. This means you can remove and replace them whenever you want without any issue.
3. Tape in hair extensions are invisible.
As each weft is slim with an integrated transparent tape you can’t see them. The hair extension is easy to install and will blend naturally with your own hair.
4. Tape in hair extensions are the best hair extensions for thin hair.
Many tape in extensions are designed specifically for fine hair. In fact, these extensions are designed specially for ones with thin or fine hair. Even if you have super thin hair, these extensions are also suitable for you. Other types of hair extensions may seem weird on you if your have thin hair, but not tape in hair.
5. Tape in hair extensions are easy to apply.
6. Tape in hair extensions are safe and will not damage your own hair.
Tape in hair extensions won’t damage your hair as long as they are professionally created and applied. They can add length and volume without harm. But you should make sure the hair quality is good and the installation is careful and professional.
Cons of tape in hair extensions
1. Tape in hair extensions will fall if the installation is not correct.
If tape in hair extensions are installed incorrectly, there is possibility to fall. The worst thing is that they fall in important occasions, which will maximum your embarrassment.
2. The cost of tape in hair extensions could be expensive.
Actually, the price of tape in hair extensions are not too expensive. But if you are not skillful to install it, you'd better go to salon to apply it.
In conclusion, tape in hair extensions are suitable for most of people, the installation is easy but may needs some skills. If you want high quality tape in hair extensions, our seamless injection tape virgin hair would be the best choice.
- Can You Sleep with Hair Extensions
- Clip in VS Tape in Hair Extensions-What's Best for You
- Which Hair Extensions are Best for You
- Human Hair VS Synthetic Hair Extensions
- Why Do You Choose Hand-tied Hair Weft
- How to Choose Hair Toppers
- Get to Know More About Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions
- Do Hair Extensions Damage Your Hair
- How to Remove Tape in Hair Extensions at Home
- Why Do You Choose Tape in Hair Extensions
- Clip in Hair Extensions-Something You Should be Told
- What is Seamless Injection Tape Hair Extension?
- View All