Frizzy hair or a bad hair day can be the most frustrating thing in everyone's life. Everyone wishes to wake up with smooth and silky hair. No matter what type of hair you have, we all have one problem in common, which is frizz, especially when you wear hair extensions.
Frizziness is caused by dry hair that lacks moisture. Anything or behavior that makes hair dry will make frizz worse. Frizzy hair may be hard to tame, but it’s not impossible. Here are more tips for improving your hair’s health and preventing frizz:
1. Trim the ends regularly. If you don't trim, your hair will stop growing, and your hair quality will only get worse. Hair extensions will never have such a problem.
2. Don't use shampoos that are too acidic or alkaline, or that contain alcohol, especially those containing sulphates.
3. It is best to comb your hair before shampooing. Hair is most vulnerable to damage when wet so tugging on tangles with a regular brush is asking for trouble. Running a wide-tooth comb through instead will minimize breakage, combing from bottom to top can effectively prevent your hair weft from knotting.
4. Don't overwash your hair. Believe it or not, washing your hair too much can actually be counterproductive. This is because your scalp creates natural oils that are meant to nourish your hair.
1. Allow your hair to air dry as freely as possible. If you tend to use tools to dry your hair then wait a little longer for your hair to air-dry before you plug them in. Too much hot air dries your strands out, thereby leading to frizz.
2. When the hair is half dry, collocation is used anti-frizz serum, hair mask to wait, can see the effect of instant effect.But be sure not to apply it to the tape of tape ins, it will make the tape lose its stickiness.
Too much hair dyeing and heating the hair too frequently can dry out the hair and cause frizzy hair, and the same is true for hair extensions. Because we are 100% real hair! Our hair is mainly composed of protein components. Every perm dye is another fatal blow to the hair quality. So you have to control yourself!
Really like hot dyeing, remember to be sure to use some hair care products, for hot dyeing after care, must not be lazy.