How to Wear Weft Bundles?
Hair Weft Can Be Used As a Clip In Weft, A Glue in Weft, A Micro Ring Weft, As Well As A Sew in Weft.
Sew in Your Hair Weft
- Part Your Hair And Make a Section. Use The Hair in This Section to Create a Tightly Braided Braid.
- Measure and Cut the Hair Weft So That The Piece Fits the Length of the Entire Part You Created. Attach the Ends of The Weft Using a Needle and Thread to Prevent the Hair From Dropping From The Weft. Thoroughly Secure the Ends of The Weft.
Attach Your Weft With Glue
Part Your Hair and Make a Section. Measure and Cut the Weft to the Length of the Hair Section. Apply Glue on the Upper Edge of the Weft and Along the Section of Your Natural Hair Closest to the Scalp. Then Press The Extensions Against the Glue in Your Natural Hair.
Attach Your Weft With Micro Rings
Create a Horizontal Part. Measure and Cut the Weft to the Length of the Parted Section. Place a Micro Ring on the Needle and Open the Hook. Grasp a Section of Your Natural Hair and a Section of the Weft With the Hook. Then Squeeze the Micro Ring Firmly With the Pliers, Pressing Hard Until it is Nearly Flat.
Create a Horizontal Part
Measure and Cut the Weft to the Length of the Parted Section. Sew Clips Onto The Cut Weft. Clip The Hair Weft Into Your Own Hair Like The Previous Clip In Extensions.
- What is Seamless Injection Tape Hair Extension?
- Do You Know About Hair Extension ?
- About Tape in Hair, You Must Know These !!!
- You Sure You Know How To Wash Your Hair Extension, Really?
- Do you have hair loss? Don't worry, it can help you!
- Do You Know What is Virgin Hair? View This Article To Know More!
- View All
Leave a comment