- Hair Quality: Best Virgin Quality (can last at least half a year)
- Texture: Natural Straight, and have a natural wave when wet or left to air dry or diffused.
- Color: #1000 White Blonde. Please be noted there might be color difference because of different monitor.
- Quantity: 10 strands/package
- Total weight: 20g/package.
Tip Information: High Quality Italian Keratin Tip With a Plastic Tip
Notice: As High Quality Hair Extensions, Virgin Hair is Semi-finished Product. It Usually Needs About 20-30 Days to Finish.
- 100% remy human hair: More natural and blends in well with your own hair.
- Restylable:Can be dyed,curled or straightened.(only light color can be dyed darker)
- All hair cuticles are kept in the same direction (the key to avoid tangle and mess).
- Pre-bonded with I-shape tip, each strand can naturally attach to your own hair while maintaining free movement unlike piece-shaped extensions.
- Cold fusion application: Can be applied with micro beads without any requirement of heat.Harmless to your hair.
- Two application method: Can also be attached by melting the glue. Both are stable and visually undetectable.
All Photos Are Taken by Full Shine. Please Be Noted There Might Be Color Differences Because Of Different Light and Different Monitor.
Don't Wash the Extensions as Much As Our Natural Hair.
When Washing Your Extensions, It's Important You Hydrate Them As Much As Possible. We Recommend to Stay Away From Products That Include Sulfate and Alcohol.
About Dry It Is Better To Let Your Hair Dry Naturally. Do Not Sleep With Your Wet Hair. It is Always Best to Make a Loose Braid Or Ponytail When Sleep. It Is Always a Great Idea to Sleep With a Silk Pillowcase Or Wear a Silk Scarf.
How To Care
Brush before bed and before washing to ensure there are no natural occurring tangles caused by wind or frictionDo not brush wet hair as that is when hair follicles are at their most vulnerable.
Use an Organic and sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands, its vital that you use a no sulfate shampoo to avoid drying the hair out.
Can You Use Heat Tool On It?
Yes,You Can Use a Curling Iron & Blow Dryer Just Use Some Good Conditioners.
Can You Dye The Hair?
Yes. But The General Rule is Hair Can Be Dyed From Lighter Color to Darker Color.
What Shampoo and Conditioner Should Be Used to Wash the Hair?
A Non Sulfate is Best.
How to Choose My Hair Color?
You Should Look at Your Hair in Outdoor Natural Lights to Evaluate Its Natural Color, You Can Also Send us Your Pictures to Help You in Choosing Colors.
We Have Confidence in Our Product, any Quality Problems You Have Pls Feel Free to Contact With us, We Have Money Back Guarantee Within 30 Days of Delivery of The Item.
If You Are not Sure About The Color Match, Please Feel Free to Contact Us For More Advice. We Wish You a Happy Customer!