Virgin+ Hand-tied Weft
LENGTH AND WEIGHT: 14"-18" 10grams per pack; 20''-22'' 15 gram per pack
HAIR COLOR: #18P613 Ash Blonde Highlights with Bleach Blonde
Type: Hair Weft Extensions
- 100% Virgin Human Hair Extension
- Be Able to Ironed by Your Favor
- Very Clean, Natural, Soft Easily
- Weft Hair Extensions Human Hair, Natural Hair Line, Shedding Free, No Tangling.
Notice: As High Quality Hair Extensions, Virgin Hair is Semi-finished Product. It Usually Needs About 20-30 Days to Finish.
What's Virgin+ Hair Extensions?
Virgin+ hair belongs to virgin hair, but is higher quality than virgin hair. Virgin+ hair extensions are taken directly from a single donor. They are made of human hair that is never chemically processed or color-treated. They are the best in hair extensions and are “living hairââ‚?
To Promote The Best Hair Extensions, Purchase Virgin+ Hair Extensions During the Period of Its New Arrival Can Enjoy 70% Off.
Why is Virgin+ Hair Expensive?
Advantages of Virgin+ Hair?
1.Virgin hair is chemically unprocessed hair extensions, they are healthy and natural as your own hair. It is comfortable, no stress to your hair and free from allergy. It can add your volume without any hurt.
2.Full cuticles hair extensions. Use unique technology to ensure 90% of the scales are not damaged. All the hair scales open in the same direction, no worry about tangling. It is smooth and silky.
3.Long lifespan in nature. Virgin+ hair is made of unprocessed real human hair, so it can last for a long time as natural hair. Usually it can last for at least a year with proper care.
Machine-made wefts are made mechanically and can be cut to size. It is more bulky and thicker than hand-tied weft and flat weft. Hand-tied wefts are crafted by our highly trained staff. Our hand-tied wefts are just right in size which allows the hair to lay flat once in place. It looks more natural and invisible. But it can not be cut. Flat weft is sealed by a super-thin piece of silk base. It uses the technology of double-stitched to make it firmer. So it is hard to shed. It is soft and super-thin.
How to Apply Hair Weft
How to Care Virgin+ Hair?
1. Wash and condition hair regular. Use sulfate free shampoo and a good conditioner. Do not wash it too often and do not use conditioners in the top place or near the attachment place.
2. Dry your hair naturally. Do not use hair dryer too often.
3. Never go to sleep with wet hair. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair.
4. When you use a heat iron, the heat should be under the 160 Celsius.